I took a bus and alighted in this estate, which resembles Tampines St 71 area where an ex colleague Hazel resides. The buildings somehow look totally different in paintwork and design, and I saw Hazel; conversed with her and told her that it's the first time I've been to this place and she briefly told me directions of getting around; where to take a bus etc.

Awhile later I saw myself at some health centre where people get to do aromatheraphy, ear waxing, massage etc; this is a neighbourhood setting and after the massage session, I was given my invoice that I didn't notice much about what was written and left.

In another scene, I was walking with Kent and Norizan along the pavement outside Springfield Secondary, and Norizan spotted something about me and said "no good, the Specthra says it all" Kent had also agreed and that somehow kept me baffled...what the hell is that?

The following, I was at a place which appeared to be my old 5RM apartment in Bedok North's main hall, and I asked my grandparents what this is all about. I had this device which looks like an ordinary mirror, except it's ring-shaped, like a mini CD-R, when viewing above my head, I saw a being, which resembles a deteriorated Hobbit, Smigel from LOTR, but later on, it became a jumble of words and symbols and most of the time, looks like a kite-shaped shadow. The "being" will become either big and thin like a pancake, or simply small and concentrated. So my grandma look at the invoice that I got from the "health centre" and I saw a sentence "+ light"; so she explained that this Specthra's embryo is attached to the person and "hatches" after contacting "yang". Given it's nature, it can only be seen with the special mirror I have...

Oh my...is this some kind of paranormal "pet" that will be following me? Seems like it has given Norizan and Kent a certain disturbance.

Later on when I lay in my bed, I was talking to my "pet", Kai, which I can only hear his voice, and when I look in the Ring Mirror, I could see he somehow represents Smigel, he also explained in similar context about why the Specthra existed around me. He is a small built-being, and jumped onto the red AIG Assist cushioni when I "summoned" him. I told him to look after my room while I'm away; this time, he has turned visible in the physical form after I look at him through the Ring MIrror a 2nd time.

Kai is like my "paranormal advisor" while Specthra is somehow spiritually attached to me via a string, that freaked Norizan and Kent out somehow.

Time to get up. 7:15am; when I woke up, I saw the exact same setting as where I last spoke to Kai.

Comments (0)