Finally, the Friday cometh and that marks the end of a busy week.

Serene had been telling me some unpleasant things she encountered with her superior, that had already caused many to leave since her onboarding. I guess nothing more for me to comment since she's already like that before she moved over to her department.
I guess the best way out for anyone is to either transfer department, or give onself "a raise".

With the current outlook, employers on the major seem to still be quite stringent on the offer of perm positions, so the best bet is to stay put till there's a reasonable offer as a perm. No point moving on if the so-called better offer is contract and having to suffer a financial loss eventually...but that's just my personal opinion.

It's nice to see that dearie's family enjoyed the kueys I got from a delivery, that was made to our office.

Comments (0)