It's another Friday; 2 Fridays to be exact since I left my previous company.

Good thing is that dearie and I can go out over the weekends as her exams are over, so it's a good time to plan something for our weekend together.

The previous night had been a little mentally disturbing as I had been struggling with mum's concern about me getting reemployed. I have been hunting but so far, no leads yet. Hope today's hunt will bring some good news over the next week.

Considering that the school vacations had started, this might not be a good time for me to hit the pools, especially on a weekend where families will be there and swimming in a less populated pool may be quite impossible.

My current situation might be identical to Carol's ex boss, whom I had learnt about his plight, and not being able to find a job since then, for about 1/2 a year to be exact.

Maybe the best option for the weekend is to hit the papers for any openings that my experience may come into relevance.

I just have to continue to press on.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)