Just watched another round on Tron Legacy while clearing those PTC. That show is simply visually captivating with those sci-fi CGI, and Olivia Wilde simply looks gorgeous. Little did I know she's actually the same age as my beloved angel.

The day had not been the least sunny, which is a good thing in one way, but definitely not on my side if I'm going for sunrise / sunset shoots. Nevertheless, I had my very early trip at 5:45am down to Lower Seletar Reservoir.

There's still no news from those interviews I've went, but I shant wait for their reply and the hunt continues. Hopefully, I can also find something to temp on while going back to my mainstream.

Another weekend is arriving. I've been quite used to this current hiatus I'm in, but it gets pretty dull at times when I can't keep myself gainfully occupied. Mum had given me some suggestions; worth keeping for consideration, but I too, have my own objectives in mind.

Let's hope I can find something good over the weekend.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)