There were times where I had thought of living off the grid, a vagabond lifestyle, especially so when moments spent at home are getting increasingly uncomfortable as the days of 'exile' increases as time passes.

I'm still fortunate as I counted my blessings one by one, as I have a wonderful partner whose heart and countenance is that of an angel, her caring family and mine, nice friends and the list just goes on and on.

Being omni-adaptable gives me the edge to live just off the standard gridded framework of power, water supply and also being weaned off from the comfort items of a typical city life.

So right now, here I am, seated on my foldable outdoor chair, or what many calls the 'director's chair' which comprises of a backrest, and a canvas-stretched seat on a foldable frame. Mine's a smaller version. Location's on a breakwater facing the sea with a few clusters of kelong scattered across the sea. If only I could have a taste of those lifestyle.

The beach is a place which I have not been to for awhile where one can find peace and tranquility, away from the hustle of city life.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)