I saw myself in this marine war zone where there were 2 fleets; water was a little polluted by the "afterburner subs" which were doing some incendiary attacks on our forces. The shape of the enemy subs were somehow like they have this curved sides representing a Natalius, with a turning turbine. Turbine was turning hard and forcing flame into the water.

We have a crew of 4 people (they were familiar people but for a moment, can't match the names to their faces) whose sub was destroyed but they're scattered in the waters.

The subs were formed by a baton - something which was used in the Tron Legacy movie where it can transform to any vehicle, but this time, it's 4 people's combined effects from their individual batons.

I managed to located the crew in 2 parts and we finally moved out of the waters.

Switchscene showed myself, my brother and uncle who were at a cafe and we ordered some food. Casual conversation but my uncle was given another coffee which he actually ordered a more expensive, $4 selection from that range. My brother joined us and ordered Iced Milo, and a personal pan-sized pizza.

Next scene showed me moving through a passageway of time, like a photo story board, about how my birth came about. I have never seen that my parents kept photos of the progression before I was born, so this was like a third person's perspective and important moments were all captured on film.

Final scene showed myself in a colonial style miltary camp which resembled those buildings in Seletar, and with my previous boss, Encik Tan. We were talking about some things, but the unusual thing is that he has kept a moustache, and the suits we were in were not the regular military uniform.

Comments (0)