I appeared in a place which looks like a desert, and there, I saw Huang Wenyong, he was posing for shots with a few people and then later on, he looked a little unwell, and walked a little slowly back to the rest area. That scene appeared to be a filming site.

Next scene showed myself talking to Apple Hong; we were like good friends and had so much to talk, laugh and joke about. It was a series of many scenes as one of them was showing me in the sea, trying to avoid big ships as I go about piloting my "patrol speedboat" while she was talking to me, and laughing at my sudden burst of humorous actions.

We proceeded to the rest area, within a block of old shophouses (once again, another filming site). I was telling her how cheerful she look as a person when doing hosting events and she thanked me for her compliment and told me a little more about her personality. It was like being able to catch up and work alongside with a good friend. All these while, there was a trusty backpack that I had been carrying.

Switchscene showed me leaving from a washroom near Bedok North Ave 4, after passing by those shophouses opposite my old home, and when I was about to cross the road, I spotted an own which was standing on the grass patch just across the canal. In my backpack was my camera, but I should have another backpack above that. I then realised that backpack was missing and went back to the washroom to locate it. Somehow, Apple appeared nearby and I asked if she has seen that backpack, so she went ahead to help me look for it nearby.

Upon entering the washroom, it had suddenly appeared to be a maze, and somewhat resembling the washroom in Everitt Building. It took me awhile to locate that bag, and upon locating it, I had suddenly awoken.

It's definitely not an adventure into the digital frontier. This dream seemed to tell me that I have a chance of being affiliated closely with celebrities.

Comments (0)