Alright, back to the real world again. After the interview, it was lunch, then weights training, and then back to my solo world where I communicate solely with the cyberworld.

I have done a couple of interviews in less than a week - a good sign since the more I go / apply, the higher the chances of being offered. To keep this momentum going, it might be a good idea to set an objective of applying x no of jobs per day till I get back "in line".

The rest hadn't been very sound lately as every night, I would spend sometime pondering over when and how will be offered. On the surface, no one's stressing me but as time goes by, this unspoken amount of psychological pressure builds up. I might look all cool and calm outside, but within me, I would use the Great Red Spot on Jupiter to describe it - an everlasting storm that will never settle down.

The evening would be a BBQ gathering with some photography friends and along with dearie's company, so that should keep me occupied and my mind away from such disturbances.

Comments (0)