Another Sunday.

I had slept pretty late last night as I had to spend some time running through my PTCs which I had not done for the day. Fortunately, most had been done before retiring for the night.

Dearie is still looking forward to sleeping for longer hours. For myself, the hours are just enough after 5 hours of slumber. Anything more than that will be capped at 8 hours max when I'm really tired.

Weather once again isn't that sunny today so it might not be a good idea to get out and play; maybe today will be another "stay at home" day. There are days where I like staying indoors, but when it comes to weekends, going out will more interesting than staying indoors, as I'm a person who loves the great outdoors, the sun, sea and trees.

I'm still thinking through about the encounter with Jesseca Liu at Marina Square yesterday; she certainly look gorgeous in person; and she does have this personality charm that just makes a person want to know her better - something warm which a few celebrities may be lacking.

Comments (0)