For a moment I felt like there's nothing much I can do at this hour.

A friend will be away for concert till tomorrow, so I'll have one less person to keep in touch for the moment.

Have been searching through some resources online for good sites for shoots, but seem that the only thing I can do now are landscapes since there aren't any responses for my portraiture shoot requests. Guess I just have to push on...but sometimes, it's the mental fatigue that bogs me down.

The week is coming to an end; still no prospects of any offers from the interviews I've attended. I just have to keep fingers crossed, keep the faith and continue the hunt.

Dearie's work will be piling up since a colleague is leaving, so that will put a substantial strain on her time spent at work, while juggling also her studies...reinforcements have to reach her department soon, else it'll be disastrous for her workload.

Probably I just need a mental rest for the day as my physical strength remains undepleted at this stage of time.

Weather has been pretty fair these, except for the heat buildup in my room that I can feel every day hour. The season's getting warmer; even so next month as it's the thermal peak season in Singapore, resulting in me having to get some real cool air out of the house.

Let's hope the mental realignment of energy will be resetted back to nominal condition when I take an eyeshut later.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)