I've been a little baffled by the JD upon receiving as I was expecting it to be something from the first interview I had with Income. Just wondering how did my CV end up with a different LOB altogether, but still, it's worth exploring further.

I really wish that I'll be out of this "exile", or some may call it hiatus, so that things can get going again.

Many people around me are concerned, but with the approach, it also translates to a different effect depending on how their concern is presented. That's why sometimes I prefer to be alone so that I can keep my sanity "intact", while at the same time, casting my CV out and hoping to get a catch with a good offer.

At times, I've even thought if I should go back to my previous expertise, which would be something that I had been sick of doing, for the sake of sustainability?

Comments (0)