Just came across Lenz' photos of his company's incentive trip to Athens, a faraway place which many may not even have a chance to go.

At one glance, it does bring a mixture of different feelings. It feels good cos I know it's definitely a well-deserved trip, yet on the other hand, I would wish that I'm the person who gets to go.

You can say that things look pretty rough now since that 'hard landing' which left me to pick up the shards and move on ahead away from the crashsite. I had been left 'alone' in this landing and it's all up to myself to carve out a living for myself.

Again, it's the challenge of juggling between finding a mainstream while developing what I am good at to make it something that I can make a living out of...so that's how I am handling things now. I don't want to paint a very rosy picture by hiding all the 'flaws', but rather, just share about the overview of how things look here.

Lenz' good 'disciple' Kacy had left GE and went on to Walton International, which is already well-known for their landbanking programs which I feel, is utmost suspicious. Maybe this is a place that attracts people who go after the big dollar, just like how MLM firms carve that promising future into many youngster's minds that surges them forward.

Oh well, personal experiences and having seen many people during those days gave me a better edge of they function.

I hope tonight will not be a night where I have to sleep, with a truckload of worries up in my mind.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)