Serene had finished exams after a delayed start due to temperature check at examination premises...though the national health alert had dropped, no compromise on the checks.

Aunty Lena had finished her break, post frustration ventilation as I entered the pantry...it's good to talk it out, rather than bottling it up and allowing harmful cells to grow and damaging within.

Break is almost done but I'm pretty tired today, with the dreams of someone going around to check on hairdo and commented mine is 'failed' like the army days; a scene showed this dark and gruff-looking guy, dressed in the green surgeon outfit with hat and labelled as 1SG, vocation is a surgeon...has there been such?

I'll need a regen later when boarding bus, hope to reach home before sundown and get all the things done, before I can really relax a little...one more battleday while I hold onto the helm firmly.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)