Just received an Exile Order from Clein as she needed to use the pantry for some work purpose….no matter, I’ll do my posting here.


The afternoon had so far been steady while the dark chakara had been disabled…some of it had started to leaked out with the 3x SoulHit especially the one from my own side…something that I don’t wish to even think about.


I’m looking forward to the dinner meet this evening where I can disengage the mind from work and enjoy the food over dinner with good company of Serene and her cousin.


What’s left of the battle is a 1.5 hour of screen toggling and further endurance to keep cool, should there be any difficult callers; through the experience gained, I should be well mindshielded…nothing to worry about that, but just the strength to endure through since I’ve already expended substantial amount from the morning IronBlast.


Tomorrow will be a late evening as there will be our monthly meeting, following a shortened week which will end on 28th.

Comments (0)