I was taking a double decker superbus and on the left and right corner of the front row, and I'm seated right, were 2 roundish knobs that resembled magnets for holding doors. With a turn of the right knob, I was immediately brought into a game called Starforce shooter; power shot was like Thunderforce 4 where it is stored and discharging massive damaging beams; targets appeared ti be andriods floating all over space and having to avoid their contact in a single line.

Switchscene to a competition where I saw Jimmy filming me with a large full professional videocam while I was seated at the edge of an indoor basketball court, that was suddenly changed to a buggy competiton with Gek Choo as one of the contestants. They even had a techno music mixed to chant her name - however she wasn't the competitor, but rather pillioning a buggy which the finishing move was a front endo tailwhip.

I was talking to her about not going to City Plaza for lunch and she started to ask why, where my mind was set back with the 'only 1/2 hour' though...no answer reply given.

6:38am at Dreamland exit. I have to charge on my workout.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)