Milestone break...

Much have been going through my mind after closing my sale...imagine the whole page filed with new business submission...that would certainly be a positive sign for advancement...

Still in the suspension of clearing the last Extension Pillar,while learning Serene is busy with her revision for T-1...it'll be in less than 24hrs...

It'll be the Last of Longsleevians for the week tomorrow...by far, the weeked had been lived pretty victoriously and managing funds well; mot being superstitious on Zodiac readings, but rather, wisening to avof pitfall of scams and quick bucks in gloom times like this.

Life still goes on...people still have to eat, go to school, work and businesses still move on...including my own, to reestablish my presence since the defuct Yahoo Auctions website.

Setup is still in progressive for Gshop which U need to expand my store's inventory.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)