Combat walk under pre-storm done after being spiced up by the taste of the curry sauce from Eunos market…tasted once but never again as the curry and steamed egg with minced meat is double salty.


I can feel the chill of the aircon which has started to settle down on the cooled engine of mine.


Serene must be having her appraisal now…nothing heard ever since I replied her after missing her call.


The soy bean drink is still piping hot, so I have to let it cool till 4pm before temperature dips to nominal level for my tender-tissued tongue…had an experience of slightly being scalded at a piping hot sip.


The rest of the 3 hours should be over pretty quickly; I’m cutting down on caffine, but since having a decent-durationed lunch, and settling on “Life’s simple pleasures” which is my favourite drink; Mr Bean.

Comments (0)