Much has gone through my mind, at the news of yet another season of shrinkage...it's quite surprising to know that those who are really competent has decided to make the exit, but we all have to face it; when attaining a certain level, there will be stayers an on-movers. Right now, things are all nominal for me, considering all the skills and experiences gained...

The main task now is still to clear the HI, which will be the 2nd Pillar of Speciality Extensions from my core knowledge.

Serene is still mugging for the T-2, which endresult will determine the progression of her course...that constantly serves as a reminder for me to stay on track; an anti-deviation that will bring me far when staying focused.

Partial mineclearing had been done after a subtle wash on Pica, which had been parked under a pro-grativational aerial minefield of a notorious spot...no more parking there.

Work still goes on even in the absence of my TM, who is on a long leave and will only be back next week...the battle's still my own to pave the journey ahead.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)