Was in a battle scene of an old concrete building where I saw someone representing Gabriel the Archangel in Diablo, but this time his wings are red and wielding dual swords instead of one. I moved past him with my team without being noticed as he appeared in my radar as hostile.

The scene switched to a place nearby the concrete building, which appears to be an old town with several NPCs peddling items for quests...I walked into a shop which was on the 2nd floor, up a flight of metallic stairs, and I saw Tay who was running a Money Changer store...we spoke a little and learnt that she has resigned and doing her own business here now...short cutscene showing Gotoking tellig me 'don't you know she has resigned?' came around.

Poofed up in the Flame of the Town.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)