I saw the neighbourhood which part of it expanded and looking like a Senoko power plant, with lots of buildings and interwining narrow passageways.

A bus stop was nearby, but across the road was an extremely old row of apartments, even older than those 5-foot ways along Joo Chiat.

When I looked left, I saw a group of recruits alighting from bus stop, but they were all still in leafy camoflauge, and walking like a leave-covered camel, shortly which they entered a jungle just by the road, and came out in 4 persons with their fieldpacks. A Section Commader had been leading them; just before they 'split up' I had stepped on the road and ushered them as if it was a vehicle parking sequence.

Switchscene to a tall drain, in the drain walking was Kiam Ching, a comrade during my regular days...he appeared to have just finished a mission, all armed and I shouted to him 'just came back?' and threw down his camo-armour, which part of it dipped into the drain water...

Gary Ow appeared shortly after, helping him prop up the self-made camo-armour, which consisted of fake leaves and kelvar armour, on a tripod like structure made from those BB Pioneering days...

Last switchscene showed me looking for applicant stick on a sticky glue, which was located at the back of the home, but the journey seemed extremely long, going from passageway to passageway...

Poof.

Posted by ShoZu

Comments (0)