I saw myself running with a group in Seoul and shouting to people that a typhoon is approaching, and all started running for safety; thiz scene went on for a couple of times and the final time showed a giant LED graphic indicating where it is coming from, and the speed of the wind. I told my 'comrade' that it's so advanced to have a typhoon detector in this country.

Switching to a scene where pedestrians are ushered in massive groups, some running to the right of a cross junction and the next part showing all dressed up as a Pokka 600ml bottle for some advertisement audition; dispersed by groups of height matches.

The final switchscene was going to Ritz
Carlton to attend a wedding, with Michelle Chia. We were all seated in a row and she asked her hair is okay; that was when I got a closeup of her; hair all nicely brushed back, and the seat to my left was quickly filled by Cassandra See, another local TV celebrity.

Poof and I've returned.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)