Am in a town which resembles ancient Japan along with a few fellow swordsmen; each ofnus wielded 2 swords, of which, some are uniquely-shaped, such as v-shaped blade, cylindrical yet flexible blade.

We had just done a massacure after raiding a
rival House - much of the foot soldiers had been wiped out by us, and soon, we were launching another attack, targetting the royals, alongside was Li Nanxing with his V-blade in a sky-blue haori.

When we reached the place, I thought they had already cleared the place; there was an elderly man like the master servant, of whom I greeted wity the traditional bow, and moved ahead, turning left.

What really occured was seemingly all doing a mass weapon cleaning session and I had taken out my Whipblade and Masamune.

Poof...I'm back to the real world.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)