Quite a busy evening on a Sunday; did some laundry, car laundry and went for a walk in the mall; it's especially crowded in Tampines 1, pretty so too in the basement of Tampines Mall.

Weather hadn't been too gentle, resulting in an oil force field constanting coating me all over.

The week ahead will be a short one as I'll be on leave this Friday, which is also the last paper foe Serene...finally her exams are coming to an end with just 3 more papers!

The mind just flicked through the past events these few months; apart from being wonderously with Serene, the warmth of the family had also improved after learning that hers are built on sincerity, kindness and finding back what's really important in family values; something which is inmeasurable with money, and no amount of money can buy it...

There are many things that still lie ahead in life, but I want it all to be value-enhanced, such as time spent with loved ones, being in good company of nice friends, not forgetting old ones...

Reason that I've been writing all these is that I want all days of my life, to be treasured in writing, and all who read can know me on a positive aspect.

More for onward reading fans...but for now, time to spend with my beloved Serene.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)