The dream I had this morning might be due to the dragged fatigue I had attained from the shooting yesterday.

Just another 3.5 hours to go which I look forward to so that I can head off from battlebox and upkeep the balance in work-life.

One of the first thing I got this morning was some 'remote nagging' where I had done my part and yet it attracted further comments. It seemed that whatever we do (even if it is right), it would attract some commentary. And guess what, even clearing email require a written confirmation to king and queen.

From these petty gestures, it makes one feel that the main bulk of stress comes from both of them rather than unusual clients...as if the nonsense from fussypots aren't enough for us to deal with. Aside this, we have one of our advisors who does not seem to know anything and would trouble us for even the simplest things; such as usage of payment forms or some very simple product knowledge.

Sad thing is that though this matter had been raised, king and queen would phrase things in such a way to sound like they're siding the advisors than supporting us who are providing support to these people who bring them business (be it big or small).

I see this more like an internal management issue than exterior factors...this could be one of the factors that drove good people who once worked for them away.

I'll still continue look for the next ship.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)