It's amazing how much warmth a simple dessert can bring to the heart.
Recalling the soya beancurd that dearie gave me just 3 days ago, it soothed my heart and soul for the evening just like how an ice kacang dessert cools the body down on a sunny day.
I guess one could say that I am somehow 'made for war' and needed an element of peace beside me to soothe the fiery heart.
What I experienced on Monday with old king wasn't something pleasant and I certainly won't stand down. It took me awhile before I started writing these as the information are gathered mentally.
It simply got worst when today came.

He still chose to harp on that matter which he accused me of groping with my own feelings...again. Using this case, he went all the way back to Dec 2011 when they left for US and the business with their VIP client unsettled while I was placed right in the firing line. I still recall that I had sacrificed 4/5 lunch breaks during that period of time. What was the most disgusting matter is that queen did not even offer to reimburse my lunch-in of Subway. Details of that dreaded battle could be spared here but they should see that this matter be resolved even before they depart instead of being all caught up with their own things to get packing for their trip.

Yet he worded it in such a way as if they're in control of matters while abroad. Only the colleagues here saw the real picture of the dire kind of situation I was in and they know who are the people who really did the work. Not those 2 in US.

Now, some minor typo that I could sense was queen engineering king to fire rounds at me. And this is one of those matter in my expertise I could handle (they had both called me in to 'educate' me into their ways before) but they chose to make anthill into a molehill. Now a new word, 'wilful' was cast unto me.  A new business request done via a 2-pronged approach was also commented negatively.


Thinking back, while matching with this week's situation, I do not see a sense of appreciation from these 2. Rather, all meat were taken while we were left with the bones.

What about those streamlining measures that I had set in place to help everyone? Those followup attempts for new businesses to less responsive clients? For the latter, I was reprimanded by queen that I should not be spending time on this case.

With these kind of people above me, I see no reason that I should refer any businesses to them through my own contacts.

Friday the 13th is coming. What a good date.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)