The first place we visited was up a flight of stairs which was made materials identical to the Great Wall of China, and at the peak of the architecture, one can see a green lush patch.  One of my comrades, Chris, with his wife, was pointing to a patch and telling his wife that they will have their new home there and we discussed a little about the flat price.  His was in the 100ks while mine was almost double his; however, dearie and I will have a greater view as we live on a high level.

Next scene showed us chasing a thug who was caught trying to smuggle illegal LPGs that had not passed the local authorities' testing; obviously for a bigger cut of the profit. We ultimately caught him and before handing over to the police, at the local coffeeshop, it showed an explosion scene where uncertified LPGs were used - a public awareness campaign and we then questioned this middle-aged man why he would want to do that.

Next scene showed me in some "fishing farm" where you can scoop some fishes from a stone tank and feed to the giant catfishes at the other end of the enclosure.  We all were given an "entry time" where if you do not finish expending the feeder fish, you will need to return the leftovers.  So quickly, I dunked more fishes to feed the giant catfishes.  Beside me, appeared a golf course where the hole was protruding above the ground.  A man was playing and I had my go at finishing the last shot.  After some casual conversations, I told him I'm still learning.

The next scene was a little unusual.  The grass mostly withered and what was left was this greyish, barren "wasteland" and the hole for scoring were all seen above the ground.  Now the holes are cup-shaped and you can turn them in any direction.  The "tee" was also a little different - red and slightly tilted forward like a tiny golf club.

At the next place, now seemingly in a military operation, I was to go up to this place to get some documents and the room is situated in a make-shift office: those built out of cargo containers and at one of the levels, the room's door was made of velcro-foam (olive green).  I followed this comrade in and one of the guys inside the room asked if I have clearance to enter where it seemed like my name had not been submitted earlier.  So I decided to wait outside, and during the wait, had some conversations with the men outside.  One of the NSMen clerk told me that I had to apply this clearance through unit admin as he walked out, I approached the admin (Victor - one of my ex comrades during regular days) was there and he told me that he is one of the cases where MINDEF did not keep him due to his medical condition (given PES E thereafter).

I now appeared in a canteen-like setting where dearie had accompanied me for some shoots.  A few tables away, I spotted Curren and we decided to chat awhile.  This then brought me to the incident where I met Terry sometime back - during his payback service (he broke his military contract), he was rather smug back then and claimed that a NTU graduate could earn $10,000 as a starting salary.  About this bump-up with Terry, I didn't talk much to him except gesturing an acknowledgement and then moving off with dearie when we were at Marina.  He seems the same as before but there wasn't anything more I wanted to chat up to him with / about.

Curren then told me he had moved to Wilkie area and behind him was a massage centre which I suspected was something that wasn't decent.  The discussion on this was minimal as I didn't want to have anything to do with such too; dearie joined me shortly and carrying a backpack.

I opened my eyes; 7:30am.

Comments (0)