Military callups which was conducted in an old school building; I saw Zul, my ex classmate who was in pixelated uniform, along with Brando (looking the same as his NS days) just across the aisle as I was at an adjacent school block.  This place was exactly like those old school camps ie Gullimard Camp where the lay out was standard - 3 blocks surrounding a parade square.

We were all called up for this 1 day route march and many were passing dissertations about why was there a need for this call up - especially notice was issued after the call up for the high key training.c

Along the corridor (now appearing to be that of  a school's classroom passage way), I heard Terry was telling this person smugly and to go and find out for himself what ORNTO distillation actually is.  Mentally, I had the notion that as a physics-inclined person, one does not really like people who are chemistry-inclined.

My eyes opened; it was 7:44 am.  It must have been a deep sleep.

Comments (0)