The fires of Aftermath burned as I tried to take an earlier rest last night; though I had maanged to do some grinding at D3, it did not deter very much about that bitterness that was churned at that moment when old king made that accusation remark.

One of those mentally-disturbed evening as it took me awhile before I suddenly fell into slumber. As I laid on bed even at 10pm, the slumber did not kick as I steered my mind away from this incident that made me even more determined to move on.

No news about the green light for my trip next month, but I'm prepared for whatever silly reasons they might come up with to deny my leave. I might have mentioned this several times, but it's just a constant reminder on the very fact that leave is any employee's basic entitlement. This became sore after I got lectured for a short leave in my previous trip to Vietnam.

Wormhole is closing in 20mins. Weather does not look very positive for an outdoor run lately so this evening probably has to be accompanied by an indoor weights session. I definitlely need those.

So much so for the morning. Fortunately, no GOM mode experienced.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)