The first scene showed 3 of us as childhood friends (myself, WS and Jeremy Lee - lattest being one of the officers in my unit) playing in a neighbourhood which resembled those primitive type of HDB flats.

There was a part that we were escaping and was driving a double decker vehicle. This time, we had to bash through those residential gates which we had earlier passed by by cycling past and going up hill. During the bashthrough, we were all going downhill.

Soon after clearing the gates, the double decker vehicle had disappeared and we decided to run by foot. WS ditched his bicycle and as we ran, I asked why did he do that and he said 'sometimes when we carry something for too long, we have to let it go to be able to continue moving ahead.'. He'll just get a new bicycle when time comes.

Soon after, Jeremy saw his parents and bade us farewell. He showed us which way to go back from his place and when I bade his mum farewell by saying 'auntie byebye', I realised she looked too young (only in her late 30s from appearance) - that moment was like a time-merger: our present seeing the past of his parents.

My direction was towards a building where the first word reads 'Republic''; couldn't make out the rest of the name but it's definitely a place I had seen before. What made it visually prominent was it's futuristic design and appeared to be a gigantic building compared to its surroundings.

Next scene showed some news saying a certain tycoon in Hong Kong, named Lai...had turned into a financial terrorist. There later, a campaign was launched to raise funds in support against his vice activities and on a wall, various thank you signatures could be seen against the different type of gifts according to their value - the most costly gifts had fewer signatures compared to the more economical ones.

I saw myself next in a bus through an old town which had structures like the Gas City in Singapore. We had to clear immigration by scanning our passport - selfhelp which the machines appeared to be like some EZlink card tapping terminal.

Switchscene to a place where this building had various levels I was trying to get out from. At one level, I had disintegrated my voice with my body and there was no way for me to 'retrieve' my voice. Cross-section diagram shows it's about 1 storey down a groove in this building. After some conversation, we merged and a transformation took place. The fusion had turned me into a more powerful being where I had gone on a killing spree of the aliens living in the vicinity.

Soon, I am pursuited and someone came along and brought me to a safe place - I was called 'come along, our Lone Wolf' during the escape (I could see my countenance somewhat like a Cyber-Lone Wolf).

At the safe area, though still hostile as many of the residents are outlaws, I found myself a room where my accomplice had to ensure its form still remain identical to those here; a slight electric buzzing on outer could be seen but soon, it stopped before making way in and having ended conversation with the owner of that place. I followed suit and went into this room.

On the small receptacle beside the door, I placed an identical photo of myself beside a couple of photos standing on frames. This latest photo is the same except that I was on the other side of the frame and leaning in the opposite direction.

The accomplice later disabled the exterior imaging disguise and appeared to be dearie - dressed in matching purple to the room's main colour.

I opened my eyes and realised it is already 741am.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)