I rather call this 'fire in the face' as my helpfulness in trying to garner business for their VIP client had caused king to throw a grenade right into my face.

Not only that, he had accused me for groping with my own feelings, not checking my work properly and refused to believe that what I had presented to him was something that was accurate.

In the end, a colleague had to come and 'appease' him by saying that she will do a recheck.

As much as I had tried my part to explain, he did not show any avenue of listening and blamed it on the part that I did not do my part well. Oh well, maybe his temperaments are getting out of hand and turning into a GOM.

Emotions may form part and parcel of a human being's infrastructure, but for this kind of pure accusation, I can only deduce that their pride of 'old age with experience' is blinding them. I still had to continue the rest of the day by finishing up the rest of the work. It definitely doesn't feel good after hearing those unpleasant things, all expressed in a way as if I had committed a federal offence.

Thinking back about how my predecessor survived here for 3 years, his was a noble deed for the sake of his family. I've just passed 1/3 of this time and am already feeling the creep coming up my neck. I seriouly wondered how he survived is feat. The signs are showing that once there's some signs of 'worm picking through the vegetables', the end times are near. No doubt this has been expressed several times here, it gets stronger at each 'impact' when it slams on my very soul.
Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)