Another blazy afternoon but I decided to take shelter quickly before the body starts dissipating heat and making me feel even more uncomfortable in my clownsuit.

The night before had ended late as I spent some time with dearie on the phone while recalling the numerous incidents at mainstream that put me into a mental state of repluse; this feeling is also shared among other colleagues who have been working there for many years. Maybe they just want to endure a few more years and call it quits when retirement age is attained.

Not for me. Being accused and doubted on my sincere intent to work was something that was of the last straw and my respect for them. Like many said, they should well be retired at their age instead of coming in and making more work out of trivial matters.

Back in my resting sanctuary now to recharge for awhile before continuing the battle for the next 3.5 hours.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)