I found myself running around the void decks, passing many households where they have their meals at a somewhat windowless hall; those old HDBs of yesteryears.

I had asked someone if I could go and play at the roof top and they told me I could, as long as the flood gates are not open. No doubt this is the rooftop of a HDB block, the place looked like somewhat a huge bowl, with valves sticking out neatly in rows.

Walking to the end of the rooftop, I held a device which allows me to transform it into a flying machine like that of the Tron movie.

Next scene showed me in a newer office, with the environment like that of the mainstream, but with cubicles like that of the call centre. The place looked very neat and arranged, but a single passageway for walking is a little constrained. Later on, I saw a familiar sight - it was Markus, a friend whom I had not seen long except at gatherings after we left the same working place.

The next thing that came to me was a reenactment of what I had gone through at DA; an "outprocessing"; kind of life which reminded me of lonesome lunch and the sort. For that moment, I had felt that it was like a sign that I can't hold on to working for people for a long time. Was it a sign for me to go as a full-fledger shuttermaster?

Back to reality's world. 7am and time to get going to work.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)