An unusually uncomfortable muscle strain from yesterday's workout. Hope there aren't any complications underlying.

Walking pace is now a little scaled down as each step I take brings some discomfort in the strained area, however, I'm not taking painkillers as they only mask off the discomfort which wears off after awhile, just like how anesthetics work.

A 3rd Friday has arrived and so far, things has been moving good. Hope I don't have to stay hell late tonight considering it's a Friday. Hope my back will be well by Sunday so I can have a good week the following, which upon completion, marks the 4th week complete at Mainstream.

Just reconnected with an old friend from church whom I could sense the genuinity in friendship. It's sad to know some fellow brothers and sisters in Christ cringe their countenance after learning that I no longer attend church - when only God can judge me, what are these people doing?

Be real and give me, and many others a break.

I guess such perceptions are inevitable, but it's for God to deal with them and not me. Most importantly for me now is, I'm streetwise enough to know what's around me, and better off than many who seemed to only know what's within the church.

Personal observation.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)