The bulk of the afternoon had been spent at the car sale fair in Expo. This event takes place every year but this is the first time I'm attending it.

Quite a fair bit of crowd as I was accompanied by Leonard and Lim Poh, and managed to get a pretty fair share of good shots.

The stomach was intentionally left empty for dinner as I wanted to spend the evening with dearie; time had been much shorter since I have photography event, and considering the 5.5 day work week I am on. That, is a give and take as I learn the ropes before moving on in due course.

Dinner, was the famous 933 'Golden Pillow' which was delivered to dearie's home. A huge share which we had not managed to do a full conquest.

Her favourite plush had stayed at my home for a day and now back to her abode; if only I could find an exact make in some stores.

Comments (0)