Saw myself in a purple robe in a RPG world setting; it was like one of those Chinese RPG where they have amazing background settings.

I moved with a levitated motion and later met Hwa Seng, who also frequented this game. Many players 'logged on' later and I informed them that Hwa Seng has retired from this game and will no longer be logging on. It was like addressing a guild, a group with a common goal in the game.

Later I appeared at a corridor and saw Kevin, whom also wanted to learn how I reached levelling at max (the reason why Hwa Seng stopped playing) and he looks like the usual playful self.

A green grass patch on a quiet evening setting came before me and I showed up in Hwa Seng's home; somehow, his mum talked to me and said he will be going back to the working world soon as she had been concerned with him about stability of income.

It's time to wake up; nearing 7am.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)