That back muscularache is still at large when I change from a sitting to standing posture, persistent discomfort, but no, absolutely no drugs.

I just hope this pain will fade off quickly so life gets on as usual, without any interruption also, for my weights training.

Sitting down at my usual spot after lunch is a good way to recollect occurences that had taken so far for the day. Do I lack something which can make life more exciting, such as having more outdoor activities over the weekend with dearie?

There's still a pretty lot more of places locally that we have yet to explore together, no doubt I have covered many places on my own. It does make a whole lot of differences having my partner to trot this land we live in - 1st locally then internationally. Afterall, not travelling mean a serious regret in life.

Grant me speedy recovery God so I may travel the world you created.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)