I certainly had a deep sleep last night and woke up on time. Today's still a working day as company's on a 5.5 work week basis. No matter, since I'm starting out here, so just take it as more time at office allows a greater learning potential.

For now, I have to reduce any activities on Saturdays as the morning part would be spent at work. Hopefully, in the long run, this would not be affecting much of the other part of me - the photography aspect.

I can't remember when was the last time I had a really deep sleep, but yesterday was one of those times where there wasn't any interruption in my slumber.

Now, with the PC's power supply or CPU calling home, I had been thinking if I should be rebuilding a rig during Comex 2011, or just settling for an iMac? I foresee I won't be spending as much time gaming as I did in the past, or not until I have in place many things.

A good 1/2 at work ahead for me later.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)