Woke up after a multiple intervals of slumber when I had dozed off at 2230hrs last night. I came awake at 230, 430 and finally 700hrs.

There were some dreams but they were too vague to be made out.

While the mainstream had taken up a fair bit of time, what must be kept going is time for my photography. Thus I have availed some time after dinner every day to invest in this, that has kept me going for as long as even the late nights when I am already prepared for slumber.

Well, today's somewhat the midpoint of the week. So there, my survival is coming to the 2nd week.

That slumber must have been so deep that I missed dearie's call. I had felt my energy being drained more yesterday, probably due to the burst-mode workout which I had in the morning.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)