A scene mixed of Chinese and Greek battlefield came before my eyes; I had fled as a general from a legion of rebels who had followed their corrupted commanders and ran into hiding under a wooden bed, which, strangely had 'windows' to shut the wind out. I deliberately left the doors facing the main street ajar to have some wind in, yet at the same time, divert the attention of enemy troops from detecting human presence somehow.

The hut I was in was unhabitated; with only a simple stove that serves as kitchen, a wooden bed and a simple wooden table.

Another scene shows me moving through a house which has a pool behind, a few kids and dearie and then we moved back to the house where I started shampooing myself with this Bio Homme brand of shampoo; a small tube yet it dispends an amount enough to wash my hair. Prior to this, dearie was busy with the kids whom she had just sent to the showes and I asked if she liked this house while she was taking a break.

Moving on, a scene of mass leaping as I move across the land with creatures like Bomb from the FF series, bull-like creatures and the sort.

Final scene showed a mass of troops on foot and horses, moving back to a square, cemented ground and they were holding a huge, key-like gadget, pointed down, signalling they have surrendered. All troops moved into the 'city' and there was a bearded man who resembled an executioner in the middle of the square ground.

I rejoined my troops on my horse, along with the calvary and back into a building. Battle seemed to have ended.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)