My first week here at my mainstream had been completed and so far, things had been maangeable as I continue to acquire new skills and knowledge. The roles are more 'humane' in a way, so it matches what Wan had shared with me many months back.

Boss had been so gracious to get lunch for me as I had stayed on later on a Saturday to get some work done.

Dearie was away to JB with her cousins in the morning and had returned home pretty early in the mid-afternoon, so we decided to catch Transformers 3 after I visited Artworkfoto in Midlink Plaza.

I didn't find anything I like so decided to drop the idea of getting a light mod.

The movie was even greater than I expected! We thoroughly enjoyed the show but when it was time to collect my car at Fu Lu Shou Centre, it had been locked since 11pm and we had to return via public transport. Retrieval to be done tomorrow early morning before hitting Expo.

Comments (0)