The previous night's slumber had been deep enough that I could wake up before I hear an alarm. Workout could be the most important factor in providence of an ease and comfort in slumber.

Bus is passing the plot of undeveloped hill jusr behind Bedok Reservoir Park and I caught a glimpse of the sunray through the leaves. That reminded me of being close to nature once again.

I had a good catchup with Vincent's wife; maybe being on the same age and personality thus we click pretty well; and since I've introduced her to dearie, I hope by that way, dearie will start to know more of the female friends I have; so yesterday was mass chatting; 2 on Whatsapp and 3 on Facebook...even busier and more 'operational' than mainstream.

I really seek a certain balance in my hours against mainstream as that's something which should be the case; so I hope I can anchor in soon and have a decent schedule. And definitely, decent time for my photography.

The juggling of multiple hat-wearing has to be timely.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)