It was a quiet road that resembled the road to dearie's place near the LRT station that was gping owards the sports complex.

I walked down a multistorey carpark and kept dearie close to me as the llace was unusually crowded with foreign labour workers...near he bus stop with staircase going up the lRT station, I boarded the blue WRX and started the engine...sounds good to the ears when hearing the boxer engine idling. I drove with dearoe to a distance and sawsome army men in waiting at a deserted bus stop, and one of them is my ACSN during BMT days, 2SG Lai, whom I learnt from Edwin, has also left the forces and looking for a job at ST back then.

Suddenly, we were walking ahead and it appeared to be a dark road with many sihoulettes around and was signalled by Lai, to climb up a hidden panel under thw rail structure; there was a group of 'locals' there who appeared to be living there and are part of some resistence forces cum refugees. It was a hideout of those who live there which is hidden from the public eyes.

Next scene showed me calling LTA from an old
office of the 60s, about a label which has a sticker that captures vehicle information when passing through ERP gantries- regulatoon enquiries. The call was strangely attended by Linda, my TL. Conversation was quite tense toll I realised its her and talkes about some procedures about vehicle transfer procedures.

The WRX actually belongs to Alex Lim, Serene's cousin and yet to be handed over. Dearie looks delighted in my new ride to be, and I though reminded abput how sucky premium is for Subarus, it was the moment of my life...

Ring...730am, time to get to work after a 3hr rest.

Comments (0)