The final day in a week that dearie is having her classes; 3 consecutive days in a row can be mentally challenging and certainly not for the faint-mind stamina-ed.

I made my way directly down after some shoots at Central, where there was some mid-autumn festival exhibition of the lightings, which was the last day of display, and especially crowded. Quite a nice place for shoots, but I didn't want to spend too much time there.

Dearie had told me of her tough time with her boss, who used to "lord" over my department. From what she said, the way of handling was certainly very degrading and apologised only with an sms later. Since there was already an apology with the explanations, I just suggested she took it, while looking for other roles that will make her working life much happier in some ways. Probably it's due to the fact that she's doing something out of her unusual routine, which requires a tough mind, a level of leadership skills which she's not used to.

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for her.

I realised dinnner was missing after feeling the hunger when reaching dearie's place from her school. Quickly, it was settled with some leftover dishes which was just enough for the late hours.

Learnt from Jaslin that her toe still require followup after hurting it against the wall a couple of days ago...hope all's fine for her. Another tough session for a someone close to me.

Comments (0)