I went to a condominium near Newton and reminded me of Bert’s place where he stayed and was nearby; the condo I went was all white with serenate surroundings as I walked past the pool; this time, I saw Gina, one of the HODs whom we had went to Lunar with after the company event at Microbrewery a few months back.

I saw that her DOB is in 1981 which was actually not…and she was married? Not that I know of, but an album in her FB shows that he partner was Bert, named as “Always yours” as it described in her FB relationship status.

The setting was such that I was going to her place and attending some BBQ event that was held that “their” place…quite a surprise somehow.

I had previously awoken at 5:48am and went back to sleep; most likely is a recovery of undone rest from a stressful day yesterday.

7:30am, time to get off to work

Comments (0)