Quite a massively manpower downturn today.

There was a caller who refused my help and even sarcastically commented it is sad that have the same surname as her...simply don't understand why these people can be so eccentric.

Anyhow, the day still has to go on, but that comment from that caller certainly make me felt less positive about where I'm working; except for the "variable", looks like there's really nothing else worth keeping me going. Christopher had came over to play buffer, and told me to give myself and my ex TL a chance as he's aware of the many issues I had with him in the past on work grounds. Something that's easier said than done, though Chris had explained his personality to me that could be the cause of all those issues I had. Strongly, I still can feel the "gateway to perpetual contract position" when under his "care".

The days are slowly ticking towards that day.

Got news from the opportunity that the PO wants to see me; so I gotta make some arrangements during the week. A 2nd meet up is usually positive; learnt from Wan the PO is actually equivalent to CEO / MD level, so I guess he has to be the head of the office here. No doubt the people to be handled will be different, the growth and advancement will be there. I shall do my best this time again when I see the PO. In the meantime, keep a cool head till everything's in place first.

Comments (0)