Coming towards the end of the week and finally another tough day off. Down with 9 people today and the surge of calls had been peaking towards the evening as I was getting ready to move out from office to explore a new opportunity.

The place look very different compared to where I am working now; much simplified after learning from the hiring manager about how the company is structured; probably due to the fact that it's newly launched in the region, thus no of staff are so much lesser compared to that of many established principals in the industry. From what is described, this opportunity will be much tougher considering the group of people that I foresee myself dealing with. Enough of the comfort zone where I am in now.

I had a good chat with Carol and so far, things look positive from what she had told me. Before I realise any anxiety, my interview had been over and gone pretty smoothly. Let's keep fingers crossed and see how things go tomorrow.

Dearie is still on training so will take sometime before I see her outside her office.

Comments (0)