Throat's feeling dry despite having drank lots of water; learnt from Jannie she is having an infected tonsil and consistent water intake is necessary to prevent dehydration.

Could that be a sign of throat infection? Was the food taken at my bro's banquet an "overdose" that caused it? I doubt so as I had felt ok on Sunday...could be some heatiness within that had built up over the weekend.

Dsspite less staff on unscheduled leave today, call volume was crazy and the service level was uncommentable...wondering if anything constructive had been done to improve the handling time, or simply a surge after the public holiday? Though unwell, I have to hold on and complete the day.

Today's lunch hadn't been as lonely as usual; met June, Kent, Christopher and Adeline as our lunch schedule coincided; it was fun having their company - even June commented on me and my brother's resemblence when she saw the pics online. We're only different in age by 7mins :)

System started a mutiny so I'm compelled to leave earlier, and also in view that I'm getting dinner for my parents and sis - mum's ill again.

Comments (0)