It was an heavy headed morning for me as I could feel the dread of my workplace. It had been suppressed on account of the “variable” I could do with my voluntary long hours, but it is really high time to move on to prevent growth from being capped; for the past 3 years.

I overheard some discussions among colleagues about the bonus they’re getting, being lesser compared to a few years ago when it was a considerable amount. That word of “bonus” ticks me right from the first syllable…

The day still has to go on but the dark chakara seems to be emitting out once again…I hope I don’t have to seal myself in work fully to make it up to myself.

I did share a little about the shortened lunch that was not exercised with example from the top with Elaine…though nothing said from her, it’s well appreciated from within.

Comments (0)