Another day ended. Finally decided with dearie on which unit to take after some discussions...for our new home.

The units are pretty quickly snapped up. Considering that we have been placed at the 2nd month since opening of flat selection, just pray and hope that we will get our desired unit. One minor mental process taken off for now. Next would be on the big day, coming Sunday.

Further discussion on the meetup with PO in near future, so it all will be depending on how well I do on the actual day of meeting. The first time I'm having a corporate meeting with someone at that level. No matter. Just go for it.

Sis' surgery will be coming up soon, so hope she will have a speedy recovery after that.

Before I could write a message to brother and Jaslin to ask if her leg's better, the end of the day had arrived. Time passes so quickly when we are all busy working, raising our families and building our home. For me, this is just a beginning after a temporal moment of "peace" under my current TL. After sharing the news about going back to the ex TL, Tay was hyper reactive and emphatised with my situation...I thanked her for that. Fortunately I had made a right move at this moment of time.

Time to rest. Good night world.

Comments (0)