It was at an old street where I saw some thugs who were trying to bully a nerdy guy and I decided to give a hand; gave that guy a few punches till he fell unconscious and his accomplice fled; the innocent guy was simply attempting to use a public phone and these 2 bullies came to make trouble for him.

After he was unconscious, I dragged him to the other valley and undress him till he was left with his boxers and left him there to "bake" in the sun, while a police constable was patrolling nearby - hoping for him to spot and bring him back to the police station...strangely he didn't spot that thug. The constable was dressed in green uniform that resembled Hong Kong police. Spotted 2 European ladies walking around the vicinity and upon a glance, noticed the town was pretty deserted.

I suddenly transformed into a bird and flew across the town, noticing that there were hardly anyone; was it due to the avian flu that there are less people moving outside? I had to flap my wings harder to gain altitude. Soon, I saw the thug whom I took care off driving off in a flashy Year One car and dressed in suit; he seemed to have escaped from the town and undergone a total change of his attire; complete with suit, changed haircut and shades. I appeared walking past the road and soon he had driven off towards the city.

Passing the carpark, I saw a lorry selling 1.5l bottled drinks to a group of amateur footballers, and later on, I passed some bottles to the driver who was seemingly my worker and told him to let them drink and it's my treat - the warmthness of Donnie Yen's smile as Ip Man appeared to them.

Before boarding a minibus, I saw Junxiang and he asked if I have any friends who are still studying in NUS, can also come by here - a strategy to gain more business for the drinks I'm selling here via this lorry, so I teasingly asked "you mean female friends?", and went on to hint that actually I got a few female friends I could introduce to him, and that raised his eyebrows a little..."cannot la, you're chopped and registered already, furthermore your wife is so sweet and pretty" so he went "oh yes..." I commented it isn't good to have too many females friends especially when you're attached, to a certain extend.

6:50am; one of the earliest time I had awoken.

Comments (0)